£3.40 per week or £14.73 per month
This service includes:
- Contact Care Alarm Base Unit
- Contact Care Waterproof Pendant (emergency button)
- Neck cord or elasticated wrist strap
- 24 hour Monitoring by Emergency Call Centre (Can call on Ambulance Service / your Doctor / named friends / family / neighbours).
For new customers there is a one-off additional payment of £30.00. This covers the set-up and administration costs.
VAT Relief Eligibility: The lifeline charge of £3.40 is without VAT. This is because you qualify for VAT relief if:
- You have a disability or long-term illness (see list below).
- You are obtaining the alarm for your own / your relative’s domestic use.
Furthermore, if a family member pays for the service for you, and you qualify, they won’t be charged VAT.
Some eligible VAT-exemption conditions include:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Conditions
- Kidney Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
Most noteworthy, there is no fixed term contract. Should the alarm not be needed any longer, just let us know. You need to give us one month’s notice and we arrange for the alarm to be returned to us.
We offer Direct Debit as the simplest payment method, we have the form with us for you to fill in when we install your lifeline.