£3.70 per week or £16.03 per month and an installation charge of £30 *
This service includes:
- Contact Care Alarm Base Unit
- Contact Care Waterproof Pendant (emergency button)
- Neck cord or elasticated wrist strap
- 24 hour Monitoring by Emergency Call Centre, Who can call on local friends / family or the Emergency Services if required to help.
VAT Relief Eligibility: * The lifeline charge of £3.70 is without VAT. You qualify for VAT relief if:
- You have a disability or long-term illness (see list below).
- You are obtaining the alarm for your own / your relative’s domestic use.
Some eligible VAT-exemption conditions include:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Conditions
- Kidney Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
here is no fixed term contract. When the alarm is not be needed any longer, give us a call & we will arrange for the alarm to be returned to us via freepost.
We offer Direct Debit as the simplest payment method, we have the form with us for you to fill In when we install your lifeline, so no need to go into your bank.